Sunday, August 23, 2009

Darkest before the dawn

Lo! I feel better!

Just when I thought it would never end, I actually feel better. Friday was hell on earth. Saturday was about as sick as I'd ever felt in my life (until Friday). Had a killer migraine last night and no good way to fight it off, especially since there are no truly quiet places in my house right now with the dehumidifier running in what used to be my powder room.

And right now...well, I feel okay! Still have a headache trying to sneak in past the tylenol I managed to keep down this morning. But I'm sitting up. I walked outside to get the mail. Heck, I saved Sam from monster Daddy and spun him around once before I decided that wasn't the best idea I've had this week and put him down.

I am thanking god in heaven than I only have to do this five more times, and that I don't have to do it again for 2 1/2 weeks.

Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment