Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Feeling like updating

So I'm feeling like updating, but I don't really have anything too uplifting to say.

Today, Sam had a field trip to Baugher's Orchard. He brought back a little pumpkin and couple of apples. Apparently there was a little hay ride as well. Would have been a fun trip to take, but I just didn't have it in me. He was such a buster this morning. He crossed his arms and announced he didn't want to go to school. ever. again.

Dave was home this morning to meet our home builder and do the final walk through, which basically threw Sam off his game and caused the tantrum. I get that. But my chemo-addled brain isn't exactly with the program, so I was kind of annoyed by it all this morning.

I tried really hard to have an intelligent conversation with my sister about work stuff this morning, but I had to give up on working by about 10 am. There was just no way to make my brain conform. And as we know, no work equals no moolah. And that sucks.

Also, my designer's girlfriend is about to have a baby any minute, which isn't really helping my stress levels.

Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. : (
    sorry you are feeling wonky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The designers baby is not all bad, it wont be long before you can put the little code monkey to work...

    ReplyDelete