Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting my strength back

I haven't been able to work for days.

I get up, I pack Sam's lunch, I take him to daycare.
I come home, chat with my designer for a bit, and answer a few emails.
I sprawl out on the couch, tune to Investigation Discovery, and pop up every 20 minutes for another snack.

By about 2 pm, I'm feeling restless, so I go out for a walk.
As I'm walking, I feel as though I'm running away from something.

Today, I finally reached my primary care doctor, who conferred with Dave's primary care doctor and came up with a new surgeon and a new oncologist for me to see. I scheduled appointments. And now the waiting starts all over again.

There's absolutely nothing for me to do the rest of this week. Now I just need to see if I can get my head together enough to do a little work.

No comments:

Post a Comment