Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hard day

Ann is having a hard day today.

My fibromyalgia is leaving my back, only to move to my head. And I got my period. So basically all I want to do is eat and sleep. I'm going through the motions of working, because maybe I can scrounge together a couple bucks worth of productivity.

Dave went to the dentist today, and when he got back, he set about mowing the lawn, so I didn't even realize he was home. (Oh, that was our mower?) I guess we're going to call oncologist-Greg when he comes inside, and then maybe we'll go out and get a snack. Because sooner or later you might as well give up the illusion that you're actually accomplishing something.

I'm been straddling the fence on telling certain people about the cancer thing. In the early days, Dave said "The more people who can support us the better," and I believe that, which is why I posted to facebook and started this blog. But clients...er...not all of them. Not the new ones. Not the ones I think might freak. Not the ones whose projects are late for this very reason. Because that's not who I am.

Being super-marketing-girl is hard work.

1 comment:

  1. Ann, I didn't realize you had fibromyalgia too. I have it as well. I'm sorry you were having a hard day. But glad to hear that you can get a good second opinion.

    ReplyDelete